1. I understand that ANECA Credit Union will provide a confidential budgeting session and financial counseling to help me balance my monthly income and expenses. A portion of this session will focus on reviewing a reasonable means of repaying my creditors. I understand this service is voluntary and free of charge.
2. I authorize the Credit Union to check my credit report and score.
3. ANECA Credit Union staff and Financial Counselors will not provide legal advice. I understand that I will make my own financial decisions and ANECA Credit Union does not warrant, represent, or require me to take any specific action.
4. I hold ANECA Credit Union, its staff, employees, Financial Counselors, agents, and volunteers harmless from any claim, suit, action, or demand of my creditors, myself, or any other person resulting from me taking any action, my failure to take an action, and any decisions made after advice or counseling.
5. I understand that ANECA Credit Union also provides budgeting and credit related educational seminars which I can attend free of charge to support my overall financial goals.
6. I understand and accept ANECA Credit Union’s Financial Counseling program is designed to help members learn to budget, save, repay debt and build credit.
Member Agreement *
By checking this box and entering your full name below your are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated above.
This authorization is valid for purposes of verifying information given pursuant to employment, leasing, rental, business negotiations, or any other lawful purpose covered under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
This authorization also includes all corporation, former employers, credit agencies, educational institutions, law enforcement agencies, city, state, county and federal courts and agencies, military services and persons to release all information they may have about me including criminal and driving history. This authorization shall be valid in original or copy form.